Re: signals blink fast one direction

My 89 GMC full size pickup?s turn signal is blinking very fast

>for the right >turn, but normal for the left turn. I changed all bulbs and the >sockets >were all relatively clean. Where should I look next? > >John

I know this an obvious question, but did you actually check to see if the bulb worked after replacing or just assume it was? Did you force and lock the bulb in the opposite way? (ie. large filament instead of small parking light filament). Check these and let us know.

Reply to
RSX-SnKCMO