s10 chev

i had my s10 taken to Jim Reed Chev. service dept. in Nash. tn. It would not start. They check it out and said that it was fuel punp. After puting on two of them I found out that it was only a ground wire off. You see I am a women, and I found out what the problem was, it took me about $500.00 to found out what it was.So if anyone out there has a fuel problem, check out the groung wire first, before you buy a fuel pump they are not cheap.

Reply to
dee

Indeed - a bad ground is quite common and often displays the symptoms of a bad fuel pump. You should go back to the dealer though, and get a refund on the price for replacing the fuel pumps.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Sounds like you need to talk to the BBB and an attorney ... if you can prove it , you've been defrauded . Just one of many reasons I work on my own vehicles .

Reply to
Snag

You found out that your dealer lacks service competence.

First you get a refund from them, then second I suggest you find another service garage.

Reply to
Some O