SB bellhousing

Hi, Anyone knows where can I find Chevy Small Block V8 bellhousing drawing with all dimensions, etc... Or TH350 front face drawing (which will be the same :-) I am looking for it at www pages last 3 days buy invain :-( Thanks

Peter

Reply to
Piotr Domownik

Wouldn't a trip to your friendly Pep Boys, AutoZone, or Advance yield the model for you to get your dimensions? (Maybe even salvage yard or tranny shop?) HTH, s

Reply to
sdlomi2