Take is easy on toyota

The politicos of the states with toyota factories are asking washington to take it easy on toyota. are these the same ones that burned gm and chrysler the hearings will be interesting.

Reply to
Tom

GM and Chrysler deserved burning.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

I really want to answer this reply but proper words escape me. I don't want to tell you to stick it up your ?QQ .

Reply to
Tom

They are taking it easy on GM. GM owners have to sue GM to get partial recoveries as was the case in teh manifold issues.

Toyota, behind closed doors should say to Obama, stop the slander and anti-trust subsidization of Government Motors. Or Toyota will go public and close it's US operations down completely. Letting the public and people know why the jobs are gone. All they have to do is declare Toyota USA.

As it is, if I was Toyota, I would close the biggest loser plant I had the day before I met Obama. So when big mouth Obama opens up, put him in the place like the Chinese did with debt and worthless USDs they have.

China should tell Obama, if we can't have access to your market,w e don't need your USDs. Already been done I suspect.

Bankrupt debt welshers are not is a barganing position any more. Fix your debt problems or pay the price. Much like Greece is. And there are more to come.

Reply to
Canuck57

An aquantance who just bought a Chrylser, everyone said they shouldn't even to their face. But they did. First oil change and the repairs begin.

They didn't by a GM as they got burned with the manifold issue.

Reply to
Canuck57

Go ahead, he is so damn thick he won't care anyway.

Scott

They do desrve burning.

They keep on sucking tax dollars.

That all GM & Chrysler know how to do, keep on sucking...

(BTW - I am a former owner of both so I kno first hand)

Reply to
Canuck57

I agree, if anyone would have first hand knowledge about sucking, it would be you. You didn't get that round mouth from eating square meals.

Reply to
Dave

So does Toyota. They set themselves up for this.

Reply to
Tom W. Butts

From: "Mike Hunter" Subject: Re: How recalls really should be done Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010 11:39 AM

(Cross posting deleted, automatically)

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Hey Mike,

Trying to mess around with postings?

Reply to
Canuck57

(Cross postings deleted, automatically)

At least you are finally posting in your proper NG, alt.dummy's.idiots

Reply to
Mike Hunter