various problems with 2002 Buick Century

Hi and thanks for reading this, Please let me know if you know of any solutions. Here are the various problems:

(1) I start the car, back it out of the garage (a distance of about 20 feet), get out to close the garage door and get zapped with a loud static electricity shock from the car. This happend every time I exit the car.

(2) The defrost vents for the side windows don't seem to work, ie. no air flow even with the fan on high.

(3) The dash rattles and squeaks when driving on uneven surfaces. It can be very annoying after a while.

Thanks very much, Dave

Reply to
Dave Dvorak