Vibrating Buick

Help Help

I have a 94 Buick 3.8L That has a very annoying vibration that seems to come and go

whenever it feels like . 130,000mi. If I start the car and it seems to have a very very slight

miss, then it will shudder at any speed. Or the car can be running just fine down the road then it will start

vibrating, some times very hard. if I let up on the gas it will stop If Im driving along and its

shaking and I shift to neutral it stops It can go days with out shaking then boom.

Driving me nuts. Any Help??? Thanks Joe No engine light Mechanic says no codes

Thanks Joe

Reply to
Joseph Brennan

I would run a can of SEAFOAM TRANS TUNE through your trans, and then flush out all the fluid, and change the filter. With that many miles, your tranny might be the cause.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Schoell

Spark plugs and/or spark plug wires,....been there, done that!

Reply to
noyap