Wheel bolt spacing on 89 buick park ave?

Could someone please letme know the correct wheel bolt pattern size for a base

89 park ave? I'm trying to buy new rims online (Damn potholes!), and some sites list it as 5/114.3, others at 5/115, and one as 5/100... I don't want to stuck with the wrong rims...

Thanks alot!

Reply to
Me

There are two different bolt patterns. This was a difference in brakes used on the cars. Base model in this case does not matter. Call a salvage yard and get the Inches measurement for both bolt patterns then measure across from one stub to the next. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig