Wholly crap! The price of brake pads from GM!

Thank you Mr. "Dennis Smith" for your two cent mental midget contribution when Mr IP address (the real anonymous one) requested to end this conversation.

I guess he like you have real sensitive feelings.

Reply to
Ken Heslin

Bogus e-mail? Where? SPAMbots roam Usenet picking off the e-mail addresses so its good to fault the return address. Of course, I'm sure you already knew that :-)

I've never seen so much babbling for such a simple question!

Keep the entertainment coming...

Thanks.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Reply to
Ken Heslin

"Ken Heslin" wrote

I do believe we have a troll on board. You don't go by "Cass" in other newsgroups, do you?

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Ken Wrote something about Dennis Smith being a geek sporting a bow tie and a pocket protector.

HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dennis Smith wear a shirt with a collar? C'mon now. That I got to take a picture of.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,400 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

No "shiden_kai" or "Ian" or whatever your name.

Reply to
Ken Heslin

it only took one post to figure out ken heslin is a troll.

do as i do, only reply to him once per troll post. next......

Reply to
127.0.0.1

Mr "127.0.0.1" Apparently you do not Mr IP address (the real anonymous one) live up to your original request to end this conversation?

You must still be on a bottle loving every bit of your toddler moments of seeing yourself complain. You the unintelligent one which do you like huggies or pampers? The next time I see a newspaper coupon I'll send it to your caretakers doubting you are too much for your biological parents.

Oh I hope you are not without a pacifier too much longer. We wouldn't want your care takers arrested for child (dipstick) abuse.

So the very next time you want to levy an accusation about another poster being a troll.

Remember while you are worshipping yourself in the mirror the next time and take three (3) guesses of what you look like. The first one is obvious, even though I don't know your facial attributes, imagine your big fat head with a gapping big mouth just puttering gas with hair encircling your mouth. In real life it must be difficult to perambulate as a weasel, wimp or dork pretending you know something.

The other two guesses you can imagine those with your miniscule pea brain.

Reply to
Ken Heslin