Windows motor electric schem ??

I have problem that the pink wire that connected to the switch of the electric window doesn't supply the power. Does somebody have a schem where this pink wire conected to and from, and which fuse?

Reply to
Vladimir Gurevich

you need to tell everyone what make and model and year the car is befor

anyone can tell you if they have a schematic

-- penumbral_shadowTrackpads.com! Community Forums, Gallery, more! 150,000 Photos,

3,000 Videos and growing!
penumbral_shadow

What kind of car, what year, what model?

Reply to
putt

Please state year make and model of vehicle.

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Sorry, I forgot...

GMC Safari 1991

Reply to
Vladimir Gurevich

The Pink wire is the power feed to the Master switch on the drivers side and also to the passenger side switch. It comes from a Circuit Breaker not a fuse. The CB is 30A, the circuit number is #343 and the CB is 'B' on the fuse block(lower CB of 2 CBs in the fuse block, next to the 20A Wiper fuse) The CB is powered 'Hot' in Run and Retained Accessory power.

Hope this helps.........

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

I can scan and send you the diagram. I have another problem with windows of my 91 safari. send me a message if you want. good luck.

Reply to
ulas cosar coskun

I can scan and send you the diagram. I have another problem with windows of my 91 safari. send me a message if you want. good luck.

Yes, If You can to scan it for me it"ll be very helpful for me.

Although I found the problem, 4 wires in the door were broken and I fixed them. But I still need the diagram.

What is the problem You have?

Thnak You, Gurevich Vladimir

P.S. I wrote You by email but got an error message according Your mail... Try to reply me by email: vlgurevich at mail dot ru

Reply to
Vladimir Gurevich