Latest General Motors Forum

Subject Author Posted Replies

Which button Stabilitrak or AWD or summer drivng?
I'm not clear on the difference on which mode to operate in. Purchased used and it always starts up in AWD. For summer driving which would be most economical and least wear and tear on system? wrote: ...
5 years ago 2

5.7 vortec '00 runs way rich slight rough idle NO CODE!!!!
So I bought a '00 gmc k 2500 slightly rough condition poor maintenence been replacing parts left and right. So lately after replacing sparks plugs adding larger air intake replacing oem mas and intake...
5 years ago 1

display bad 2001 caddy
temp and fuel gages are inoperable batt. light on air bag light on most of dash warning light on what to look for to fix my problem
5 years ago

95 S10 cold natured will not run when cold
truck will not take gas when cold it has to warm up alot to take gas but still is robbed of power has new wires plugs and fuel filter no engine code
5 years ago

Cube/Box Truck
I'm looking for a 12-ft box truck, drivable but will mostly be parked and used for storage. I found one I'm going to check out, and wondered if anyone is familiar with this one, anything specific to c...
5 years ago

2003 buick regal Ls shift knob automatic transmission.
I am trying to replace the stock shift knob with an aftermarket one that I bought from autozone, I have tried everything I can think of to remove it but I have had no luck. I felt around on the bottom...
5 years ago

'95 Z-26 Beretta..
I have to replace the engine in my '95 Z-26 Beretta.. I would like to step up the Camshaft.. Maybe some Head work..Keeping it Street worthy, what other Mods can one do to enhance the Horse Power.. Its...
5 years ago 2

99 venture van while driving buck jumps and can't get above 30mph ,backfires
This happens sometimes after backfire it will run fine took to shop check for codes they could not tell me anything except maybe 02 sensor.
5 years ago

2002 Buick lasabre
2002 Buick lesabra lights on dash, fog and tail lights will not got out. replaced the relay, lights stay on until I disconnect the light/park light switch. any idea what it could be? Bad switch, wire ...
5 years ago 1

causes for ABS light to come on
Can anyone list reasons for ABS lights to come on? What vehicle? Could be just about anything in the system. Only way to know is to scan it and find out. As a start of the list. Bad wiring, failed spe...
5 years ago 2

Recall Re Low Beams On Headlights ?
Hello, Have a 2009 Buick LaCrosse. Have read about a recall on the headlights; something to do with the low beams working, but perhaps not the high beams. Anyone know the details on this ? would reall...
5 years ago 2

where is the radiator drain plug on a 1996 buick regal 3.8 engine
and I cannot find the drain cock. I need someone to tell me where it is located! Thanks Drivers side.
5 years ago 1

Gm 3.4 l v-6 camshaft
It has a 3.4 l v-6. What is it doing? If you suspect the cam just check the cam position sensor signal. If the signal is OK and it's in time then the cam is OK. Or you can pull the cam sensor and look...
5 years ago 2

Chevy Sail 3 lands in China
Shanghai General Motors took 32 cars to this year's Guangzhou Motor Show, with its Chevrolet Sail 3 leading the way. From AB Chevrolet, Buick and Cadillac Take Center Stage at Guangzhou Auto Show - Ne...
5 years ago

chevy s10 2001 blazer
video of tool to use to remove radiator drain plug s10 chevy blazer 2001?
5 years ago