Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My 1997 LeSabre Limited has full power and good Battery but will not turn over
I simply parked one evening and came out the next day to find it would not turn over. I have tested the battery which is good, I have even replaced the battery. I have removed the starter and had it...

GM faulty ignition crashes now 47
GM faulty ignition crashes now 47

There Were 'Likely' More Than 13 Deaths In Recalled GM Cars: NHTSA
There Were 'Likely' More Than 13 Deaths In Recalled GM Cars: NHTSA

General Motors announces 30th recall of year
30 and counting General Motors announces 30th recall of year

Radiator Coolant Filter
Anyone ever tried an inline filter like these? Tefba Inline Radiator Coolant Filter Unscrew the top and change the filter element without having to break the line. Clear plastic sounds like a good...
2
2

where is outside tempature probe on buick lucerne located ?
Outside temperature reading on dash panel of my 2006 Buick Lucerne CXS is stuck at one temp. How do I fix it?
1
1

GM recalls 218,000 tiny Aveos, Optras for fire risk
"...the automaker says it has no immediate way to fix the problem..." GM recalls 218,000 tiny Aveos, Optras for fire risk

Are there any GM cars that haven't been recalled?
Are there any GM cars that haven't been recalled?

Can GM ever recover from its recall woes?
Can GM ever recover from its recall woes?
1
1

Honda Accord 2005 Electrical Problem.
Hi, I have an Honda accord 2005 AT, I was facing acceleration troubles for a while had it checked and got ELECTRICAL Faults with the car , 1. IAT Sensor Voltage Was High. 2. TP Sensor Voltage was Low....

GM calling in 56k Saturn Aura sedans over shift cables
General Motors may have made a few mistakes when it came to the whole ignition-switch debacle, and it will likely be dealing with the consequences for some time to come. From AB RECALL Subject :...

2015 Chevy Impala Bi-fuel
Currently, the only natural-gas-powered passenger car offered for sale by an OEM in the US is the Honda Civic Natural Gas. Starting this fall, that long-running CNG car will be joined by a CNG-burning...

GM recalls SUVs for inaccurate fuel gauges
Next it will be for missing right front wheels :-) GM recalls SUVs for inaccurate fuel gauges

GM starts work on dedicated Performance and Racing center in Pontiac
The rumble of racing engines is coming to the campus of the General Motors Powertrain Engineering headquarters in Pontiac, MI, in the near future. The automaker is moving its motorsport operations to...

Buick shows off new Ultra Luxury Interior for LaCrosse
The options sheet of the 2014 Buick LaCrosse gets all kinds of fancy with the addition of the Ultra Luxury Interior. From AB New LaCrosse Ultra Luxury Interior Drives Fashion Forward Exclusive sangria...
1
1