'02 Accord EX rear brake replacement

I had the rotors resurfaced and used ceramic pads but I wasn't sure how to properly adjust the caliper pistons. I loosened the bleed valve and compressed the piston as far as it would go then I screwed the piston in until the cliper would fit over the new pads. Everything seems ok. When I first put everything back together one wheel was harder to turn than the other but after driving it around the block, including backing up a few times, both wheels turned the same.

Does anyone have anything to add? Did I do it right?

When I moved the car out of the garage I found an adjustment screw on the floor. It is a flat-head scew about 2.5" long with a threaded stud that rides the screw to make adjustments. I don't know where it came from. I looked on both rear calipers but didn't see anything like it or where it could have come from. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Steven

Reply to
Steve

"Steve" wrote in news:dTVGg.4799$W01.4635@dukeread08:

Got a pic? Doesn't sound like a brake part.

Reply to
TeGGeR®