05 accord ex 6 cyl mileage

I am thinking of a 05 Accord LX or EX V6 automatic. How does it perform
on highway driving and does it take regular or premium fuel??
Reply to
Matthew
Regular fuel. I get 28-32 mpg from mine on long highway drives depending mostly on speed and terrain.
John
Reply to
John Horner
I have 05 Accord LX Coupe 4 cyl. I get pretty good gas mileage. It rans great. I use regular. I was always told the plus and premium are good. I have talked to other owners and they use regular.
Reply to
cameraguy

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • site's last updated in

    Chrysler Cars

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • site's newest in

    Chrysler Cars