05 Accords

Anyone have problems with the radio reception when the rear defrost is on? Just the AM/FM mode all others fine. Could just be my accord though please check if you have one and let me know.

Reply to
HEIDI AMP JOSE Ramos

I checked this on my 2005 Accord EX-L/Navi. I selected a variety of FM stations, including some that were weak. No difference whether the rear defrost was on/off. I do note that the AM/FM antennas and the rear window defogger connect to the "Window Antenna Coil" (page 150-2 of the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual). This unit has a power input (from the audio unit) so I assume it is an RF amplifier.

Reply to
Brian Stell