09 Honda Fit has no low washer fluid indicator

Wow, just realized there is no indicator. All the while thought mine was broken.

User Manual says "Canadian models only".

WTF? Apparently Honda Engineers have never driven highways through a LONG Colorado winter.

asshats. c

c wrote in news:09d80815-9b98-4c34-be7a- snipped-for-privacy@k26g2000vbp.googlegroups.com:

US vehicles often get much smaller washer fluid reservoirs as well, which must make north-easters really happy.

Reply to
Tegger

Reply to
Ttoommy

"Ttoommy" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

Well sure, but you wouldn't believe how fast a 2.5qt reservoir will empty during a long winter's drive. The Canadian-market gallon reservoir lasts much longer.

I cover over 20,000 miles a year. There have been winter days where I've completely used up an entire gallon and had to add most of another one. It's no fun at all to run out of fluid and be miles between exits with the sloppiest highway you can imagine in front of you.

Reply to
Tegger

that's ALWAYS been the case with American Honda and their choices for features like this.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty