95 Accord front bumper removal.

"Len Jenks" wrote in news:B63fm.260642$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe15.iad:

What do you see if you remove the signal lamp assemblies that are set into the bumper ends?

If you see two bolts deep behind each signal lamp assembly, remove them and the bumper will drop painfully into your lap. The bumper assembly weighs around 50 lbs, so be careful.

Reply to
Tegger

Arrgghhh! How do u remove this thing? I took off inner fenders, removed all kinds of trim and screws. Do I have to pull rad? Grill? Or should I just start from the rear and work forward and dismantle the whole stupid car? ;-)

Reply to
Len Jenks