1990 Prelude

What can I do with a Mint 1990 Prelude, (it was mint until my wife hit the Buick) with front end damage? I doubt it's totaled but I can't fix it. Anyone need parts?

snipped-for-privacy@pinehurst.net

Reply to
khestee

Have you gotten a repair estimate from a couple of body shops? If so, is the car worth repairing in their opinion?

Eric

Reply to
Eric

minimum of $3500 if they can find a front clip local. Both body shops said they were worried about electrical problems if it was repaired.

Reply to
khestee

minimum of $3500 if they can find a front clip local. Both body shops said they were worried about electrical problems if it was repaired.

Reply to
khestee

Where are you located?

What engine did the car have?