Parting Out : 1982 Honda Prelude

I have a first-gen Prelude I bought for parts, I need the windshield, bumpers, and some trim for my own projects but everything else that's still good is for sale. Some of the good remaining parts include the headliner, center and dashboard consoles, seat hardware, control arms, calipers, windows, sunroof, and. Fenders and hood are shot and half the floor is gone so don't bother asking. Anyone interested please contact snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. Shipping from New Brunswick, Canada

Reply to
Chris F.