1992 honda accord diagnostic

On my honda I have a thing in the dash that tells me that their is a problem. it is not a light it has changed from green to yellow. What does this mean? I know it means something is wrong. is their a way to tell what is wrong? Please help.

Joel

Reply to
joelp37

joelp37 wrote in news:972951_ snipped-for-privacy@0000.com:

It's your Maintenance Required light. It wants you to perform some maintenance on your car.

See here:

Tegger

Might you have the owner's manual...it's discussed in there.

Reply to
Bob

No worries. Is it the little color indicator on the left side of the instrument panel? That is just a mileage indicator to remind you to change your oil. You can reset it to green when you change the oil by pressing the little button below it with the tip of your key. Then it will tip over to yellow again after so many miles and it?s time to change oil again. If you really let it go without resetting, it will eventually tip over to red, which means it?s really time to change your oil.

"joelp37" wrote: > On my honda I have a thing in the dash that tells me that > their is a problem. it is not a light it has changed from > green to yellow. What does this mean? I know it means > something is wrong. is their a way to tell what is wrong? > Please help. > > Joel

Reply to
GregJ