1992 Honda accord...Hard to start cold.

Can anyone help me out on a problem Im having with a 1992 Honda accord

2.2L LX auto. This car is very hard to start when its cold. I changed the fuel filter, injectors and tested the fuel pressure last. If I crank on it long enough than it will eventually start and after its running than I dont have any other problems with it. Well any suggestions?
Reply to
kdcook70

It's very possibly flooding. If it's worse when it sits over the weekend, it's likely flooding. Just do like the owner's manual says to start a flooded Honda, and it will start in a few seconds.

Then run a can of fuel injector cleaner through it. It will fix the dribbling injector. I used a couple tanks of Gasohol and it fixed mine. Search this NG for similar posts.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'