1993 Honda Accord

"Troika" wrote in news:Pdfwe.6074$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:
Wreckers. Look in the Yellow Pages. There are about 100 yards in the GTA.
Reply to
TeGGeR®

Hello out there I live in Toronto Canada and I am trying to replace my
BLOWER FAN
under my passenger side glove-box can any-one tell me where I might get a
hold of one?.
the car is a 4-door 1993 Honda Accord in order for me to turn my fan on I
have to put
my hand under the glove-box most of the time to get the fan going.
Thanks any help would be great.
Frank
Reply to
Troika