1998 Honda Civic DX Wiper problem

My driver?s side windshield wiper will only move about a third of the way up the windshield. The passenger side works fine. No matter at what speed I try the wipers. Is it the motor? Or is there one motor for both wipers?

Reply to
skitin

loose connection. get it fixed before you wear it out too much. if it /is/ worn, you'll have to replace parts of the lever arm system.

Reply to
jim beam

archive:

Check the wiper arm bolt, it might be loose.

Reply to
morshedbashir