2000 Honda Accord LX

I recently changed my right headlight, and now my brake lights wont
turn on when i turn the switch one notch...when i turn it two notches
the headlights work fine. all the lights work, i stepped on the brake
the lights came on, and the turning signals work, they just wont turn
on with the switch, along with the dashboard lights. Any help. :(
Reply to
Cheech

Site Timeline Threads