2000 Honda Accord right headlight.

Hi guys. I'm not to car saavy so sorry if this is a dumb question.
Recently my right headlight has gone out. The highbeams work perfect
but the right low beam doesn't. I also noticed that under the glove
compartment there is a disconnected biege/yellowish wire that has a red
tube/tape? attachment around the middle that is about 1 1/2 wide. I was
wondering if maybe all I have is a loose wire. I drive a 2000 Honda
Accord LX that i bought used about 7 months ago. Any advice will help.
Thanks.
Reply to
Cheech
high beam and low beam are two seperate bulbs....a bulb is about 6 bucks,and takes 2 minutes to install. good luck.
Reply to
slider

Site Timeline Threads