2002 honda civic 4 door DX sedan - Right high-beam headlight intermittant problem

Here's a weird one, my passenger-side high beam headlight won't come on. It will occasionally while driving, for a very brief period, but won't stay on for more than a couple of minutes when it does. To try to resolve, I have: =B7 Changed bulbs (reversed with left, and new set altogether) =B7 reversed left and right headlight fuses =B7 changed the little relays in behind the glove box =B7 as much as possible, wiggled wires behind the headlight assembly trying to see if this will make it come on, even momentarily. =B7 repeatedly actuated the brights from the steering wheel control arm, both in the intermittant mode and switching back and forth, in case there is an intermittant relay somewhere else

Driver side works fine.

Any suggestions? This one is wierd. Thanks for your help!

Reply to
COH