2000 HONDA PASSPORT

HI I'M LOOKING TO BUY A CAR SOON AND CAME ACROSS A 2000 HONDA PASSPORT. IT'S A GREAT PRICE FOR THE MILLEAGE AND LOOKS GREAT. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE BACK WINDOW WIPER IS MISSING AND A PROBLEM WITH THE WINDOW WIPER INTERMITTENT. MY QUESTION IS; IS IT EASY AND CHEAP TO FIX? OR SHOULD I JUST CONSIDER A DIFFERENT CAR?

Reply to
mayla_vang

hopefully the caps lock key isn't stuck on in your new car.

PS the h>HI I'M LOOKING TO BUY A CAR SOON AND CAME ACROSS A 2000 HONDA

Reply to
loewent via CarKB.com

mayla snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:1192553356.034501.165320 @v23g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

Stop shouting.

Find a group that deals with Isuzus. The Passport is just a rebadged Isuzu Rodeo.

The Passport wasn't a big seller and they weren't as reliable as real Hondas. I'm not sure anybody here has direct experience with them.

Reply to
Tegger