2003 Accord Nav System update

Is it possible to use a 2007/2008 Honda civic cd to update my accord?

Reply to
py2o3434

Stick it in and see what happens. It will either accept it and do something or puke it back out.

Reply to
E Meyer

On 5/6/2008 10:12 AM E Meyer spake these words of knowledge:

Although you can generally recover from a navi software problem by putting back in and reloading the original DVD, this is not always the case.

Putting a white DVD in an orange system can cause irretrievable errors, according to Honda and Honda people online; I have not tried this myself.

RFT!!! Dave Kelsen

Reply to
Dave Kelsen