I'm going to buy 2003 CR-V with 100 kkm on.
Car is in Honda seler re-selling program, previous owner has just bought 2007 CR-V.
There is few problems.
- previous owner put sequence LPG instalation, for cheaper fuel (LPG is very popular in Poland)
- after that, engine has not stabile "rotation" (maybe it is not right in english), it's shaking and noisy
- check engine do not lights on normal gas (it is rather good)
- is there any posibility to remove LPG instalation to stabilise engine ?
- there is a little noise in transmision "bridge" wheh car is turning (i'm not sure that "bridge" is right in english, in poland we tell "bridge")
(in service they told me that it is cheap to repair)
Tell me: is this car right for me?
Im looking for CR-V for few months and this one is in my city.
I saw other used cars, but they wasn't in beter condition, in my opinion.
Owners dont sell good cars :/ .
btw, sorry for my english...