2003 pilot stalls

Hello, I recently purchased a 2003 Pilot for my wife. It has 25,000 miles. My wife tells me, that while underway, some times the Pilot feels like it wants to stall for a second. Does anyone have an idea of what it could be? Thank you very much.

Reply to
Howard Mora

Probably the most cost effective and likely fix you could try is to replace the fuel filter...

Professor

Professor