2006 Jetta popping ound

Hello everyone, My wife has recently (about a month ago) purchased a 2006 2.5L Jetta. Recently we noticed that after a couple of minutes after the car starts we hear a metallic popping sound. Has anyone esle experienced this? Do you know what it could be? I am going to take it to the dealer next week and I wanted to have an idea of what I am dealing with so I don't go completely ignorant to drop it off.

Thank you.

FC

Reply to
Pancho

Your VW is too new for this news group. Wait a couple years after the warranty runs out and post.

Reply to
Peter Parker

you may be hearing the normal function of the secondary air injection working.

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

Thank you Lost!

Lost > you may be hearing the normal function of the secondary air injection > working.

Reply to
Pancho