2006 Corvette WITH PADDLE SHIFT coming your way

Sorry about the pics being big (there are 5), but I do not know how to make them smaller=20

Finally

Reply to
cvforumbuff

A dead link, AND what has this got to do with HONDA?

Sorry about the pics being big (there are 5), but I do not know how to make them smaller

Finally

Reply to
Al

If the link worked, it would show that Honda owners are far better of than old GM owners {;^)

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

take this to alt.gm.shit

Tom

Sorry about the pics being big (there are 5), but I do not know how to make them smaller

Finally

Reply to
twfsa