2006 Honda Pilot

I really want the EX-L 2wd with the Nav system.

What's a reasonable amount to expect them to come off sticker?

Are you better off bargaining with accessories like running boards???

The lease offers right now are really sweet!!! $1500 down and $279 for a EX

2wd.
Reply to
TJ

Than at the end of the lease you walk away with no vehicle and your hand in your pockets.

Why not buy it?

Tom

Reply to
twfsa

Because you can lease another, and they may even waive the entry fees. There is not a cheaper way to always have a new car, if that's what one wants...

Reply to
Larry J.

I guess the lease is the way to go if you want a car payment for life.

Tom

Reply to
twfsa