88 Honda Accord high idle problem

I am curious as to what your mechanic said. My daughter also has an 88 Honda Accord with what sounds like the same issues. In fact her car is sitting because she is affraid the car will stall in the middle of a busy place with her daughter in the car (not so good). We took the car to a mechanic and he was not able to locate a problem as sometimes the car runs just fine. But since then she has had a couple more incidents and is just too anxious to drive it. So before we take it to another mechanic we would like to hear what happened with yours.

Thanks >UPDATE

Reply to
ChrisPritchard

Steve-88-Honda-Accord via CarK