88' Honda Accord Lx, sometimes ruff running and stalling

TOPIC: 88' Honda Accord Lx

/thread/e2f98bcc39ef69a> =======================================================> > == 1 of 1 == > Date: Sat 12 Nov 2005 21:36 > From: "Venell" > > Having trouble, while driving the engine will start slowing > down, and it starts bumping and will not accelerate. Its > like the engine is pulling itself down and the gas is not > getting to it. And it will go dead sometime, but it cranks > right up. If anyone has any ideas let me know. But it is > intermittant and doesn't do it all of the time. Everytime I > take it repairman it won't do it, and after I leave it > starts again.

When did this problem start? Did it ever happen before in its 17 year history? "Intermittent" - can you detect any regularity, for example after you start driving, but not later? Does it happen every day?

Reply to
karl