89 acura legend v6 running rough

My acura (115k miles) just started running rough. It was running smooth until about a month ago. Then it just started running rough. Now when i try to crank it up, it takes about 5 tries, each time it only runs about 1 second and then it dies. After I get it running, I can't even touch the gas pedal or it will stall. I have to wait about 5 minutes for it to warm up, even then, when i try to drive it off i can't give it too much gas or it will stall..it takes about 15 minutes for it to completly warm up. The exhaust isn't smoking or black, but it does smell like the oxygen/fuel isn't mixing together very well, I can't tell if it's lean or rich. I bought an O2 sensor, and i'm planning on replacing that..but i'm not sure exactly what the problem is. Anyone had a similar problem?

Reply to
theshipp