Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Should I use RTV for water pump gasket?
99 Accord 4 cylinder Accord. 134000 miles. I am going to replace my timing belt and water pump. This will be the third timing belt that I replace base on time. I guess the time to replace the water...
5
5

I'm back
Good morning everyone. After a long hiatus from the Honda family, I am back. Previously, I have owned: 98 Civic LX Sedan - 350000km 89 Civic LX Sedan - 300000km 08 Civic LX Sedan - 120000km When I got...
2
2

Add navigation to 2008 civic
Hi, I have a 2008 civic EX without navigation. If I buy a navigation unit from a salvage yard, will it fit without modification Al.
2
2

99 Accord door lock multiplex location?
1999 Accord. 4 cylinder with 134,000 miles. Sometimes door locks will not lock/unlock when locked/unlocked with the key or with the lock/unlock button. FSM shows two multiplex control units: behind...
6
6

2014 Honda Civic SI priced at $22,790
Thew Civic Si debuted last November but the pricing was just revealed. From AB 2014 Civic Si Ups the Ante with More Power, Higher Tech and Sportier Coupe Styling 03/11/2014 - TORRANCE, Calif. 2014...
14
14

1998 CRV chronic ABS brake light on
This trouble light has been coming on and off for a couple of years. My mechanic reads the error messages and they are different each time. He has checked what he can visually and sensors with a...
1
1

Accords And Synthetic Oil ?
Hello, Do the 2014 (and 2015 ?) Accords require Synthetic Oil ? Why ? Thanks, B.
2
2

2015 Accord; Split Rear Seat ?
Hello, Any idea if the 2015 Accord will have a Split rear seat ? Can't understand why they didn't split the rear seat in the 2014's, like all their competition has. Sure makes it rough when you have a...

06 Civic replacement
Hi, Last week my daughter totalled our 06 Civic EX 152k miles. She was on the interstate in NC, swerved to avoid an incident in front, lost the rear end, hit the grass verge with a front wheel, rolled...
3
3

AC Engaging
The air conditioning compressor on the wife's 2009 Civic LX coupe is engaging once in a while when no cooling mode or defrost mode is selected. I first noticed this as what I thought was en engine...
2
2

2014 Honda Civic Hybrid now available
As promised, the 2014 Honda Civic is about to get a little green update. A hybrid gas-electric version will join the standard 2014 Civic in Honda showrooms nationwide tomorrow and a natural...

Honda Vision XS-1 Concept
I'm sure you have heard talk of the Honda Vezel. It's a Fit based CUV and wasn't exactly exciting to look at. The new concept , Vision XS-1 , looks similiar but with a sportier look. From AB Honda...

Keep 2003 TL w/ 30,000 miles on it, or buy new car?
I have a 2003 TL that is 11 years old. It has 30K miles. Garage kept. T he trade-in value in my area is between 4.5K and 6.5K depending on whether you believe Edmunds or KBB. I just had to have over...
22
22

Accord Questions Re 4 vs 6 ?
Hello, Two questions, please: a. anyone have any idea what percentage of e.g., the 2013 Accords sold are 6 cyl. ? b. is there any good reason to believe that a Accord with a 6 cyl will last longer,...
10
10

Cold werather engine temp
Although the interior eventually warms up, even after 15-20 minutes of slow speed driving with the temps around zero my 2013 Accord temp gage is still in the middle of "C". Is this normal (for those...
5
5