Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Accords AWD
Hello, Any rumors as to if or when Accord's might be offered with AWD ? B.
19
19

radio/cd player wont turn off
Hi I have been having this problem for more than 3 years. Sometime when I turn the radio or the CD player on it starts to work but then I wont be able to turn it off even when i turn the car off. The...
1
1

Old CRV and computer braking ABS problem. a success story
I own an old 98 CRV. It has 120,000 miles on it. I live where they salt the roads. I have been having a time with my yellow light coming on indicating there is an ABS problem. In the beginning I would...
2
2

Civic Si '93, sudden no-start ? ideas ?
Civic Si '93 HB 5-spd MT 1.6L (225,214 Miles) (362,446 km) Was Running great, had no warning signs, just got the emissions inspection, passed w/ comfortable margins. Went to start and it just gave a...
1
1

Honda Accords Hybrid falls short on MPG claim
With gas prices at a all time high , I think all manufactuers are 'over selling' their vehicles MPG's. From AB Honda Accord Hybrid Delivers Class-Leading Fuel Economy, But Falls Well Short Of EPA's 47...

Main dealership safety error
Hi, I live in Maryland. About a month ago we bought a used 2008 Honda Civic for my daughter from a major Ford dealership in Virginia. After a lot of paperwork we paid for the car and drove it home...
8
8

2009 Accord - New Yokohama replacement tires from Dealer?
Hi folks - First post here in a long time. I took my 2009 Accord into the dealer to get service and new tires. The Michelins I had were kind of beat up after 5 or so years and there was surface...
1
1

2014 Accord
Thinking about trading in my 02 EXL for a new one while the 03 still has go od trade-in value and I want to go automatic this time, have been doing a l ot of city/inner suburb driving and at my age...
6
6

2010 Civic interior door panel nicks
Hello, all My 2010 Civic 4 dr. LX has interior door panel nicks -- from simply accidentally rubbing a key against it. I've tried daubing Armor-All with a Q-tip on it without much success. I would like...

2009 Civic
Is there a reason to change the oil in a 2009 Civic more frequently than the maintenance reminder? A mechanic told me it needed to be changed every three months regardless of the mileage.
5
5

One More Time: A/T Flush vs. Drain/Refill
For 2-3 minutes after cold start up in the morning, my '07 Accord V6 with only 50K properly maintained miles chugs and is rough under load, especially just before the shift point when it's straining a...
12
12

2015 Accord: When ?
Hello, Anyone have any idea when the 2015 Accord will be shown, and/or avail. ? Thanks, Bob
3
3

Motor mounts on 2005 Odyssey Touring
With about 105k on the odometer, we're noticing vibration and noise in the cabin traced to, I'm told, worn motor mounts, rear in particular. Of course, the dealer made a point of telling me "that's...

Honda CR-Z may not be Dead
Maybe the rumors of the CR-Z's death have been exaggerated. Honda has just released the first teaser of a new concept that it plans to debut at the Beijing Motor Show at the end of April. From AB...

Should I use RTV for water pump gasket?
99 Accord 4 cylinder Accord. 134000 miles. I am going to replace my timing belt and water pump. This will be the third timing belt that I replace base on time. I guess the time to replace the water...
5
5