91 honda civic, having Camber problems

ok how can can you fix your cambers because im getting some major inner wheell wear. hardcore feethering whats the easiest way to adjust you cambers?

Reply to
comieredstar

As I say, it's *not* the camber. I used to have a Lotus Europa that had radical negative rear camber, enough that it was glaringly obvious when viewed from the rear. The tires wore slanted, but absolutely straight... no feathering at the edge. Toe-out causes what you describe.

What changed to cause this to start? An accident or front end repair?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

i belive it was the mountian..... togue