'97 Honda HX CVT service/maintenance data?

Hi, All,

With a lot of help from this group, I decided on an HX coupe with CVT. Ten years old, and it's a superb little car! And I'm seriously in love with the CVT! Every car should have one!

(Okay, one little caveat about the HX: it has a turning radius somewhere between a Greyhound bus and an aircraft carrier. I'm getting used to doing three-point turns. All the time.)

One question: The owner's manual that came with the car gives no data for the CVT. Doesn't mention it, in fact. Neither does the HX service manual I downloaded off the web. And neither does Honda.Com. Does anyone know where I can get service/maintenance data for this thing (1997 HX CVT)?

Thank you again for all your past help,

Pete (from Poughquag)

Reply to
Peter Adler

it's 30k miles for the oil change. it /is/ in the honda service manual. suggest you buy the dead tree version from helminc.com.

Reply to
jim beam

jim beam wrote in news:v8OdnXjw4p0RlZ3anZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net:

I second that. Worth every penny.