Help! Nissan 2004 Maxima Service Manual

Having trouble with the gi.pdf file of the service manual. If anyone could email me it that would be great. It's the General Info pdf file. Named gi.pdf. All the other files I downloaded works fine but not that one. Don't really won't to spend another $20 bucks to get the one file. Any help would be great. snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net Thanks jdc1203

Reply to
jdc1203

jdc1203