98 Civic Window Problem

With a mire 5 degrees out, my 98 Civic drive-side window started binding about half way up. With coaxing and force I got it 75% up and got home. However, at that point it is pretty much fixed in place with the rear side going up and down just a faction of an inch.

When I got home I happened to notice the problem was that the window got on the outside of the rubber "gasket" around the window frame.

Any suggestions on how to get it down?

Reply to
ecarecar