98 Sienna XLE window problem

Hi All,
I've got a 98 Sienna XLE. If I lower the driver's side window all the way down, it won't go back up unless I shake the switch for a while. If I lower
the window less than all the way, then it goes back up no problem. Anyone ever had this kind of problem? What controls the stop limits for the window?
Please help, TJ

Site Timeline