A Good Honda Forum?

Registration is free. Navigation is easy. The moderators can be inexperienced but generally are harmless. I have been using this site for several years now. It helps with about half my Honda questions. The other half are typically answered at other Honda fora. Honda- tech.com often links to these other fora.

Reply to
Elle

Ron wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@26g2000yqv.googlegroups.com:

It's GOT to be a joke.

That bicycle-tube fix wouldn't last five minutes on the road.

Reply to
Tegger

I think this...

billzz

Thus spake Ron :

This might be something that "has" to be done by a mechanic. Hopefully someone who "specializes" in Hondas, but not the "ungodly expensive" dealer. I have two shops withing 5 miles that charge about $45/hr vs $69.50 at one dealer and (choke) $73.25 at another.

The headlights are one of those apparently intenionally designed parts that require major, major work.

Reply to
Dillon Pyron

I fixed it. Read the latter part of this thread.

Reply to
Ron

Yep, nothing is simple anymore. The headlights on my ancient Civics take about ten minutes max to change out and cost less than $20. Best part is that when you change the headlight, the lens is included...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Grumpy AuContraire wrote in news:z8KdnYG29tXFOHzRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

But they ain't swoopy and aerodynamic-y!

Swoopy and aerodynamic-y trumps user-friendliness.

Reply to
Tegger

Yup. I'm definitely NOT kewel...

JT