accord 2011 horn

I have a 2011 Accord 6 cyl and I can't find horn could some nice person help me locate it. I am installing electric train horn. I from FL. THEY ROLL stop.make left in to a cut outs to change directions Then change their mine while on the cell phone.

Reply to
gator

Why waste time with a loud horn. Mount a .50 caliber machine gun poking out from the the grill.

Reply to
Duke Mantee