accord plus size rims

hey guys how you doing.. i dont really know if you guys deal with these questions also but.. i have a 96 accord lx 4 door. my question is about the rear control arms.. i just bought a set of 18 inch rims tire size 215/35/18.. n it seems to be rubbing against the control arms when i go over even the smalls bumps and my car isn't even lowered... i know the rims aren't to big because if seen my model accords with even bigger rims... is there anything that im supposed to do..

Reply to
96_f22b2

Yes, do a search on rim offset and educate yourself. You almost certainly won't be able to return the rims, so you'll have to get some spacers (5-10mm thick depending on the problem) to go between the rim and hub. This will stop the rubbing, but may cause rubbing on the guard edge.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS