Any Accord in New Orlean area

he is turning into remco. can't beleive this thread is still going lol

Reply to
Rob Durs

Constructive criticism - I believe the kid has a future. I hope I have clued him in how to find it when he wakes up and sees what he has become, and wishes he could become a man. The farther one goes down the wrong road, the harder it is to get back.

He's not the only fool who thought he was clever, and he won't be the last - but he should have a chance at getting on track. I don't really think I can persuade him not to make a jerk of himself - boys do that.

There is no shame in being a child; we all were once. What one is doing in a car group is anybody's guess, although I recall I learned the most when I hung out with adults. Maybe he can be as good as Remco someday if he pays attention. :-)

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee