April '92 Honda Service News Reference to July '91 Service News

The April 1992 issue of Honda Service News contains some diagnostic tips on the Accord and Prelude automatic transmissions. At the end of the fourth paragraph in the second column of page 2 it says, "Check the control unit terminals as described in S/N, July '91." I don't have a copy of that issue of Service News. Can anyone tell me what procedure is described there? Is it the same as that shown in the July 1992 issue of Service News? (Connect light-emitting diodes to indicate the status of the solenoid driver circuits.)

-- Chuck

Reply to
Charles