First Honda service...

went well. My first Honda Ive owned 05Pilot EX I took in to get its first service. I had posted prior about what to have done in regards to the rear diff fluid. I asked counter person about it being my vehicle has just 2,400 miles after one year. He went straight to the Service Manager who came to me and said it really would not be needed yet. I hope this is a good sign in that they wont gouge me for service not needed for future issues. They didnt try to up-sell any other additive or what not just gave me an oil-change as I asked. They offered me a drink (coke). I thought that was nice. I found out a wash is included with the service too. So all-in-all quite pleased with how everything went. Ray

Reply to
QUAKEnSHAKE

Post the dealer's name and location in case anybody else in your area is looking for a good dealer.

Reply to
Seth

Napletons Loves Park IL

Reply to