Are Pilots assembled in more than one location?

Pleas list if you know where they are assembled...tia

Reply to
Nobody

According to Wikipedia they are built in two factories, Ontario, Canada and Lincoln, Alabama.

John

Reply to
John Horner

I believe the 4WD's are made in Ala and the 2WD models are Canadian made.

Reply to
Larry

According the the window sticker, our 2005 AWD was assembled in Canada. Engine came from the USA and the tranny from Japan.

Reply to
Larry in AZ