aux input for 97 accord am/fm cassette

wanted:

info on how to make an aux input adaptor to plug my sirius radio into the cd changer control input.

the radio, is in my 97 Accord and does have cd changer controls and a 8 pin din plug on the back.

thanks in advance.... Ron

Reply to
Ron

Crutchfield has an adapter for your purposes. This link should get you there.

maumee

Yes Crutchfield has them for $60, and I can get a new kenwood stereo with cd and front aux input for $99, but looking for the cheepest alternative.

Ron

The Crutchfield price is the cheapest alternative (so far). How long are you going to look for a cheaper price?

Reply to
Brian Smith

The Crutchfield price is the cheapest alternative (so far). How long are you going to look for a cheaper price?

Hi Brian, I was hoping that someone out there had the pin out assignments of the 8 pin din plug. I could make an adaptor pretty cheep.

My previous car had a cd player, but the input had a bus plug. Went online and found out the pin outs, and made a cable (5 bucks).

thanks...

Reply to
Ron